This position will serve Raybourn Group International’s association clients in the following areas:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the association including answering phones, email and processing mail.
- Process new member applications and send orientation materials.
- Provide one-on-one support for members for association website.
- Maintain and reconcile association databases, communication and marketing system, mobile app, events calendar, online listing platform.
- Execute annual dues billing process including sending invoices, processing payments, answering member questions, auditing per membership policies and dropping unpaid members.
- Process accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Invoice for association products and services.
- Follow up on past due accounts.
- Process event registrations and coordinate onsite registration.
- Provide support for special event including pre-event reporting and post-event processes.
- In coordination with the Executive Director, provide support for the Sponsorship Committee including scheduling meetings, taking notes and tracking and following up on committee member assignments.
- Prepare and send sponsorship and exhibitor agreements and invoice for payment.
- Prepare event materials including handouts, name badges, supplies and other onsite materials.
- Coordinate registrations or RSVPs for various events.
- Coordinate mailings for education programs, membership renewals, conference and association marketing.
- Maintain events calendar by researching national and regional events and following up monthly with local chapters to confirm local events and details.
- Provide support for Board meetings including scheduling conference calls or meeting space, preparing name plates and printing necessary materials.
- Develop and maintain a professional, effective and collaborative relationship with staff, members, volunteer leadership and partner organizations.
- Provide support for association office including answering phones, greeting visitors and coordinating supply inventories.
- Support Raybourn Group International office management with various project as needed.
Applicant should demonstrate the ability to coordinate all phases of member service and support events working in close harmony with the Executive Director and other staff, and have:
- Ability to produce professional documents using Microsoft Office programs especially Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail while keeping the overall goal(s) of a project in mind;
- Ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent tasks;
- Prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Confidence to engage with the team to reach common goals and solve problems;
- Initiative to take on projects on your own and foresee potential problems and tasks;
- Ability to use available resources to complete assignments;
- Willingness to continually learn new things;
- Ability to recognize potential problems and develop a solution;
- Ability to deliver excellent, solution-focused customer service via email, in person, and on the phone;
- Discipline to successfully work without close supervision;
- Ability to efficiently work in database systems;
- Preferably worked with associations, as a staff member or volunteers, and have been in public facing customer service roles;
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Work during office hours, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time. Remote staff will not be considered for this position.
- Overnight travel required to attend multi-day annual conferences.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.