One of RGI’s clients, The Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ICBR), is seeking a part-time, temporary Data & Property Research Intern January 2020 through May 2020. This position is responsible for discovering, verifying and adding active commercial real estate listings into the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Exchange (ICREX), which is owned and operated by ICBR. This will include independent research as well as working off known sources and property lists provided by ICBR. The Data & Property Research person will have specific guidelines to qualify active listings and specific instructions on entering the data.
This person will be responsible for outbound communication to verify and obtain property improvement details on active commercial real estate properties.
Other job responsibilities include data validation and testing of updates to the system under the direction of ICBR staff.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet navigation/research skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Commitment to quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to work independently
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy
- Ability to work until answers are found
- Strong work ethic
- Supervision and performance evaluations of this position shall be the responsibility of the ICREX Administrator.
Schedule & Pay
- 8-10 hours per week w/flexible schedule
- $12 per hour – Paid bi-weekly
Send Cover Letter & Resume to:
Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS®
9100 Purdue Rd. Ste. 200
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Raybourn Group International is an equal opportunity employer.