The Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior (SNEB) Foundation seeks an intern to create a social media strategy that includes Facebook fundraising tools, research and write supporting content, implement the strategy, communicate with donors, and evaluate strategy’s success. Project could include interviewing past scholarship recipients, Foundation trustees, and contributors.
- Prefer a junior or senior enrolled in a bachelor’s program focusing on: marketing, communications, graphic design, philanthropic studies, or nonprofit management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing strategies, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- A passion for effective communication strategies, relationship building and supporting healthy communities, food systems and behaviors.
What You’ll Receive
- Gain real world experience with an organization that directly impacts the professional development of nutrition education students and professionals.
- Networking opportunities with communication professionals, high‐quality nonprofit organizations, SNEB volunteers and donors.
- A flexible schedule.
- Stipend available based upon experience and qualifications.
About the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Foundation
The Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non‐profit organization established to support the next generation of nutrition educators worldwide. Nutrition educators work in colleges, universities and schools, government agencies, cooperative extension, communications and public relations firms, the food industry, voluntary and service organizations and with other reliable places of nutrition and health education information. Key projects include awarding scholarships to attend the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior Annual Conference as well as annually planning the George M. Briggs Science Symposium and the Bee Marks Communication Symposium. To learn more visit www.sneb.org.
Contact Rachel Daeger at the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior at 317‐328‐4627 or email@example.com.