Posted: Sept. 11, 2018
This position will serve three of Raybourn Group International’s state association clients in the following areas:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the association including answering phones, email and processing mail.
- Process new member applications and send orientation materials.
- Provide one-on-one support for members for association website.
- Maintain and reconcile association databases, communication and marketing system, mobile app, events calendar, online listing platform.
- Execute annual dues billing process including sending invoices, processing payments, answering member questions, auditing per membership policies and dropping unpaid members.
- Process accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Invoice for association products and services.
- Follow up on past due accounts.
- Process event registrations and coordinate onsite registration.
- Provide support for special event including pre-event reporting and post-event processes.
- In coordination with the Executive Director, provide support for the Sponsorship Committee including scheduling meetings, taking notes and tracking and following up on committee member assignments.
- Prepare and send sponsorship and exhibitor agreements and invoice for payment.
- Prepare event materials including handouts, name badges, supplies and other onsite materials.
- Coordinate registrations or RSVPs for various events.
- Coordinate mailings for education programs, membership renewals, conference and association marketing.
- Maintain events calendar by researching national and regional events and following up monthly with local chapters to confirm local events and details.
- Provide support for Board meetings including scheduling conference calls or meeting space, preparing name plates and printing necessary materials.
- Develop and maintain a professional, effective and collaborative relationship with staff, members, volunteer leadership and partner organizations.
- Provide support for association office including answering phones, greeting visitors and coordinating supply inventories.
- Support Raybourn Group International office management with various project as needed.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
- Experience in accounts receivable and database management preferred.
- Ability to produce professional documents using Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong attention to detail while keeping the overall goals of a project in mind;
- Confidence to engage with the team to reach common goals and solve problems;
- Ability to effectively handle numerous issues, tasks and assignments;
- Skills to deliver excellent, solution focused, customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, adapt and implement processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications.
- Work during office hours, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time. Remote staff will not be considered for this position.
- Attend five Indianapolis networking events annually, which may require arriving by 7 am or working until 6 p.m. Eastern.
- Attend 3-day annual conference held in downtown Indianapolis.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
For more information about Raybourn Group International visit www.raybourn.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls. EOE/M/D/V.