RGI client the Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® (ICBR) is looking for a part-time Data & Property Research Intern. This position is responsible for discovering, verifying and adding active commercial real estate listings into the Indiana Commercial Real Estate Exchange (ICREX), which is owned and operated by ICBR. This will include independent research as well as working off known sources and property lists provided by ICBR. The Property Research Intern will have specific guidelines to qualify active listings and specific instructions on entering the data.
This person will be responsible for outbound communication to verify and obtain property improvement details on active commercial real estate properties. Knowledge and interest in pursuing a career in the commercial real estate industry is required for this internship.
Other job responsibilities include administrative support and management of ICREX data, users, information, etc,
- 0-2 years of relevant commercial real estate industry experience; or college education
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet navigation/research skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Commitment to quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to work independently
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy
- Creative Solution Finder
- Strong work ethic
- Supervision and performance evaluations of this position shall be the responsibility of the ICREX Administrator.
- Additional guidance to be provided from the ICREX Committee.
Schedule & Pay
- 8-hours per week w/flexible schedule, preferably 1-day each week
- $12per hour – Paid bi-weekly
Send Cover Letter & Resume to: Ashley Roy, ARoy@myICBR.org