Updated April 2, 2018
Raybourn Group International (RGI) is seeking up to three interns for the Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 semesters to fill roles in communications/marketing and visual communication design. This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in an agency setting.
RGI is an AMC Institute Accredited Association Management Company. We provide association management, event planning and consulting services for dozens of non-profits, trade associations and professional societies. Founded in 1988, RGI manages associations of varying sizes and budgets, ranging from local, to regional, to national, to international. On a daily basis, we provide a number of services for our clients, including strategic planning, financial management, executive management, membership development, marketing/public relations, publications and social media, educational/professional development, and meeting/event planning, among others.
Term: Internship start and end dates and weekly work schedules are flexible
Work Schedule: Flexible, approximately 25 hours/week
- Paid internship; $12/hour
- Opportunity to fulfill degree internship requirements
- Student membership with the Indiana Society of Association Executives (ISAE)
Assisting staff with the communications and marketing of various events, member benefits and initiatives.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans for various clients.
- Create/design materials for association branding, events, membership promotion and social media.
- Develop marketing collateral, social media campaigns, email campaigns and blogs, e-books and other resources.
- Assist with website updates using Content Management Systems.
- Opportunity to attend skill building events such as brainstorming sessions, client meetings and networking events.
- Become an engaged member of a team and learn from industry professionals at different stages in their career.
Supervision and performance evaluation of this position shall be the responsibility of the RGI Director of Marketing.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong writing skills are a must.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior member/customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; computer graphic skills preferred. Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Minimum status as a sophomore at a college/university; recent graduates welcome to apply.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and three samples from your portfolio to email@example.com.
Raybourn Group International is an equal opportunity employer.