Updated August 23, 2017
Raybourn Group International (RGI) is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
RGI is an AMC Institute Accredited Association Management Company, providing management and specialized administrative services to trade associations and professional societies. RGI manages associations of varying sizes and budgets. We provide our clients strategic planning, financial management, executive management, membership development, marketing/public relations, educational/professional development, and meeting/event planning, among other services.
- Serve as the first point of contact including answering phones, email and processing mail and fax communications.
- Maintain membership database and lists.
- Complete tasks related to new member processing and communication.
- Execute annual dues billing process including sending invoices and follow up communications, processing payments, answering member questions, and suspending unpaid members.
- Assist in membership recruitment and retention activities.
- Update monthly information tracking spreadsheets.
- Provide administrative support to the team and volunteers as needed.
- Process accounts receivable and follow up with past due accounts.
- Accurately track payments received to appropriate association, chapter and national accounts.
- Provide administrative support for meetings including scheduling conference calls or meeting space, and preparing refreshments.
- Process annual conference registrations and payments and answer related member questions, follow up on missing information, and update registration tracking spreadsheets.
- Provide support for Annual Convention including sending speaker confirmations, collecting onsite handouts and bios from speakers, preparing exhibitor and attendee packets and name badges, printing onsite materials and ordering signage and supplies.
- Ability to produce professional documents using MS Office programs especially Word and Excel;
- Strong attention to detail while keeping the overall goals of a project in mind;
- Confidence to engage with the team to reach common goals and solve problems;
- Initiative to take on projects on your own and foresee potential problems and tasks;
- Ability to use available resources to complete assignments;
- Willingness to continually learn new things;
- Ability to recognize potential problems and develop a solution;
- Ability to deliver excellent, solution focused customer service via email, in person and on the phone;
- Ability to effectively handle numerous issues, tasks and assignments;
- Discipline to successfully work without close supervision;
- Bachelor’s degree and 1‐2 years of related work experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume. Please no phone calls. EOE/M/F/D/V